Wednesday, October 21, 2009

thoughts

i have analyzed every member of all 3 sides of of my family in search of a family member that has done anything for the greater good or for change, i came up with 3 out of the hundred or so i looked at,the first was my mother because she was a teacher of special needs students and loved her job and basically worked for free in the catholic school system, the second is my cousin brenda because she brings abojut 30,000 books to africa every year and the 3rd is my brother because he turned his back on our father and our whole families addiction issues and chose a good woman for a wife and has 3 kids that he worships. i ache and yearn for some way for myself to help or change the status quo, i really want to make a difference,i want to leave my mark when i'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment