Monday, November 9, 2009

hey

well everyone if you followed me on the relocation message board you are quite aware i've been in meltdown mode for the last year and i've finally reached the end of my rope so i leave for rehab tomorrow or wednesday,i decided not to leave island but to go into the village here for 3 to 6 months,i need to cleanse my mind body and soul so i'm looking at this as a spiritual retreat so i can get on with the last half of my life,i need to work through my anger and rage, and i need a break from the tim,lol i'm gonna miss the muscular puerto rican tatted construction worker though,he told me last night that he's probably going back to PR at the end of the month,oh well bisexual puerto ricans are a dime a dozen another one will come along,anita you once said i was a tortured genius not i need to see if i can be a genius without being tortured,the only thing i worry about as i embark on this new adventure is that i'll lose my cutting edge wit,humour and panache,god forbid i should end up boring

No comments:

Post a Comment