Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hey

well i go in at 9:30 tomorrow morning and i'm really looking forward to this, i just finished packing,i cleaned the house for the tim and did every piece of laundry in the house,showed him how to take care of the papayas and pineapples,picked a bunch of sugar apples to take with and a bag of my papaya seeds, there is enough land up there i figured i'd start an orchard while i'm there,i really hope the tim uses the time i'm gone wisely and stops doing drugs and booze,he's not going to be able to afford alot of either now that he has ALL the bills,i left my aa/na books out for him if he so chooses and he's always known where the meeting house is in town, he's also been told that he's going to have to come up once a week for "therapy" and if my father and oldest younger sister decided to show up as well that would be fine too,lots and lots to talk about.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me so sad that he wanted me to come.....troy did not realize I was batteling cancer. I was there for him on 2the pf his other sober attempts but couldn't be this time. My heart aches so much. I understood troy sadness and additiction. Im planning to be there for your burial brother and I hope that helps your soul ease. I don't know what else I can do....

    ReplyDelete